Music Hall Foyer
The foyer -- elegant and spacious with its graceful columns, tile floor and sparkling chandeliers -- welcomes visitors to Cincinnati's historic Music Hall. Patrons have always promenaded before and during intermissions, both upstairs and on the main floor, during various events.
The mirror pictured at the right hangs in the north hall foyer. It originally graced Cincinnati's historic Burnet House Hotel at Third and Vine Streets from 1848-1926. The mirror was donated by Union Central Life Insurance Company in January of 1965 when the Union Central Annex building replaced the structure at that location.